Everything You Need in One Place
Homework problems? Exam preparation? Trying to grasp a concept or just brushing up the basics? Our extensive help & practice library have got you covered.
Learn and Practice With Ease
Our proven video lessons ease you through problems quickly, and you get tonnes of friendly practice on questions that trip students up on tests and finals.
Instant and Unlimited Help
Our personalized learning platform enables you to instantly find the exact walkthrough to your specific type of question. Activate unlimited help now!
Make math click 🤔 and get better grades! 💯Join for Free
- Subtracting by breaking up the subtrahend
Subtract by breaking up the number being taken away.
Fill in the blanks by following the example:
- Subtracting by 9 strategy
Subtract 9 by: subtracting 10 first, then putting 1 back
- Subtracting by 8 strategy
Subtract 8 by: subtracting 10 first, then putting 2 back
- Subtracting using friendly numbers with adjustment
Subtract by changing one number into a "friendly" number and adjust. Fill in the blanks.
- Subtraction strategy: make friendly numbers by adding to both numbers
Subtract: make "friendly" numbers by adding to both numbers. Fill in the blanks.
- Subtraction strategy: counting on from the second number
Subtract by counting on from the second number. Show your work.