Metric units: Length, volume, weight
Everything You Need in One Place
Homework problems? Exam preparation? Trying to grasp a concept or just brushing up the basics? Our extensive help & practice library have got you covered.
Learn and Practice With Ease
Our proven video lessons ease you through problems quickly, and you get tonnes of friendly practice on questions that trip students up on tests and finals.
Instant and Unlimited Help
Our personalized learning platform enables you to instantly find the exact walkthrough to your specific type of question. Activate unlimited help now!
Make math click 🤔 and get better grades! 💯Join for Free
- Introduction to Metric Units
- Introduction to measuring length
- What is length?
- How do we measure length?
- Metric Units of Length: millimetre, centimetre, meter, kilometer
- Intro to metric conversions
- Converting in two steps and three steps
- Introduction to measuring weight
- What is weight?
- How do we measure weight?
- Metric units of volume: gram and kilogram
- Converting between metric units of weight
- Introduction to measuring volume
- What is volume?
- How do we measure volume?
- Metric units of volume: millilitre, litre
- Converting between metric units of volume
- Choose the appropriate metric unit of measurement
Which unit would you use to measure? (mm, cm, m, km)
- Length of a pencil
- Length of a football field
- Thickness of a coin
- Distance between two cities
- Converting Metric Units of Length
- Converting metric units of volume
- Converting metric units of weight
- Comparing Metric Units of Length
Compare the following lengths using <, =, >
- Comparing Metric Units of Volume
Compare the following volumes using <, =, >
- Comparing Metric Units of Weight
Compare the following weights using <, =, >
- Word Problems with Metric Units