Everything You Need in One Place
Homework problems? Exam preparation? Trying to grasp a concept or just brushing up the basics? Our extensive help & practice library have got you covered.
Learn and Practice With Ease
Our proven video lessons ease you through problems quickly, and you get tonnes of friendly practice on questions that trip students up on tests and finals.
Instant and Unlimited Help
Our personalized learning platform enables you to instantly find the exact walkthrough to your specific type of question. Activate unlimited help now!
Make math click 🤔 and get better grades! 💯Join for Free
- Organizing objects into a Carroll diagram
Sort the set into the Carroll diagram
- Showing the data in a Venn diagram in a Carroll diagram
Change the Venn diagram into a Carroll diagram
- Completing a Carroll diagram by following the written instructions
- If a Carroll diagram has the categories "more than 20" and "digits add to more than 5", what are the other two categories? Write them in the Carroll diagram.
- Sort these numbers into the Carroll diagram:
9, 10, 13, 16, 18, 25, 27, 31, 40
- Write one more number in each Carroll diagram box that would work for each category.
- Sort the numbers from part b) into a Venn diagram with the categories "digits add to more than 5" and "more than 20".