All in One Place
Everything you need for JC, LC, and college level maths and science classes.
Learn with Ease
We’ve mastered the national curriculum so that you can revise with confidence.
24/7 access to the best tips, walkthroughs, and practice exercises available.
Make math click 🤔 and get better grades! 💯Join for Free
- Understanding Division Using a Number Line
What are the two division statements that each diagram represents?
- Solving Division Statements Using a Number Line
Use a number line to find each quotient.
- Division Statements With Integer Quotients
- Division Statements With Non-Integer Quotients
- Word Problems of Dividing Integers
Katie participated in a track competition. If her average sprinting speed is 8 m/s, how long does it take for her to finish an 100 m sprint?
- Peter finished a 45 km long cycling trail. He first cycled for 3 hours and then, he took a break. Afterwards Peter cycled for another 2 hours to finish the trail. What was his cycling rate per hour? Were there any assumptions?