Everything You Need in One Place
Homework problems? Exam preparation? Trying to grasp a concept or just brushing up the basics? Our extensive help & practice library have got you covered.
Learn and Practice With Ease
Our proven video lessons ease you through problems quickly, and you get tonnes of friendly practice on questions that trip students up on tests and finals.
Instant and Unlimited Help
Our personalized learning platform enables you to instantly find the exact walkthrough to your specific type of question. Activate unlimited help now!
Make math click 🤔 and get better grades! 💯Join for Free
- Patterns of Linear/Quadratic Sequences
Find the missing number(s) in the following sequences:
- Patterns of Non-Linear Sequences Find the missing number(s) in the following sequences:
- Number Sequences with Variable Expressions
You are given a sequence in a form of a variable expression, where is the location of the term in the sequence. Find the first five terms using the variable expression. Start with .
- Word Problems of Sequences
The first bus picks up 13 passengers, the second bus picks up 20 passengers, and the third bus picks up 27 passengers. How many passengers are on the fourth and fifth bus?
- An apple farm plants 1 apple tree on Monday, 3 apple trees on Tuesday, 27 apple trees on Thursday, and 81 apple trees on Friday. How many apples did they grow on Wednesday?