Get the most by viewing this topic in your current grade. Pick your course now.
- The sum of two consecutive integers is 53. What are the integers?
- Four consecutive integers add to 42. What is the third of those numbers?
- Three consecutive odd integers total 21. What are the integers?
- The sum of three consecutive even integers is 96. What is the value of the largest integer?
- 5 more than the sum of two consecutive odd integers is 35. What is the larger integer?
- Two times the sum of two consecutive odd integers is 64. What are the integers?
- When the larger of two consecutive integers is added to 3 times the smaller, the result is 29. What is the smaller number?
- When the smaller of two consecutive even integers is subtracted from 3 times the larger, the result is 82. What are the integers?
- Prove that the sum of five consecutive numbers are always a multiple of 5.
- Prove that the sum of two consecutive square numbers is always an odd number.