Converting among decimals, fractions, and percents
All in One Place
Everything you need for better grades in university, high school and elementary.
Learn with Ease
Made in Canada with help for all provincial curriculums, so you can study in confidence.
Instant and Unlimited Help
Get the best tips, walkthroughs, and practice questions.
Make math click 🤔 and get better grades! 💯Join for Free
- Fill in the blank below.
- Fill in the blank with the inequality >, < or = to make the statement true.
- There are 20 people in the room below. What percent of people are the following colours?
- The table shows the number of boys and girls in a school who play soccer.
- Estimate the percent of girls who play soccer. Then, calculate the percent using a calculator and round to the nearest tenth.
- Estimate the percent of boys who play soccer. Then, calculate the percent using a calculator and round to the nearest tenth.
- Estima el porcentaje de niños en la escuela que juegan futbol soccer. Después, calcula el porcentaje usando una calculadora y redondea al décimo más cercano.