All in One Place
Everything you need for better grades in university, high school and elementary.
Learn with Ease
Made in Canada with help for all provincial curriculums, so you can study in confidence.
Instant and Unlimited Help
Get the best tips, walkthroughs, and practice questions.
Make math click 🤔 and get better grades! 💯Join for Free
- The circle graph shows the types of activities that 200 students participated in during the school year.
- Compare the data in these two circle graphs.
- Who spends more time sleeping in a typical day?
- How much longer does Alex spend on recreation activities than Sam in a typical day?
- Which activity do both Alex and Sam spend most of their time on?
- What is the difference between the measures of the central angles in the Recreation section of Alex and Sam's day?
- 30 grade 7 students were surveyed to determine their favorite type of pop.
- Could you use a circle graph to represent the following? Explain.