In this lesson, we will learn:
- How to read a Stem and Leaf Plot
- How to display a data set in a Stem and Leaf Plot
- Finding the mean, median, mode and range for a stem and leaf plot
- A Stem and Leaf Plot is a good way to represent data. The data is split into a "stem" which represents the first digit, and a "leaf" which represents the last digit.
- Another way to understand these parts are that:
- The stem contains all digits in the tens place and up
- The leaf is the digit in the ones place only