Percents, fractions, and decimals
All in One Place
Everything you need for better grades in university, high school and elementary.
Learn with Ease
Made in Canada with help for all provincial curriculums, so you can study in confidence.
Instant and Unlimited Help
Get the best tips, walkthroughs, and practice questions.
Make math click 🤔 and get better grades! 💯Join for Free
- Complete the table below.
- Convert each fraction to a decimal and a percent
- Convert each decimal to percents and fractions
- Leo only used 42 minutes to finish a one-hour test. What percentage of the test time did he use to finish the test?
- A miner acquired 5 gram of silver in a 200-gram sample of ore.