All in One Place
Everything you need for better grades in university, high school and elementary.
Learn with Ease
Made in Canada with help for all provincial curriculums, so you can study in confidence.
Instant and Unlimited Help
Get the best tips, walkthroughs, and practice questions.
Make math click 🤔 and get better grades! 💯Join for Free
- Understanding Multiplication Using a Number Line
Write the multiplication statement for each number line.
- Multiplication of 1-digit Integers
Use a number line to find the product.
- Multiplication of 2-digit Integers
Estimate. Then calculate.
- Multiplication of Integers With Different Digits Solve the following expressions.
- Leo has to read 15 books during the school year. If each book has 334 pages, how many pages in total does Leo have to read?
- Annie had 50 ml of yogurt every morning for the last 7 days. If there is 650 ml of yogurt left in the case, how much yogurt was there 7 days ago?