Applications of percents
All in One Place
Everything you need for better grades in university, high school and elementary.
Learn with Ease
Made in Canada with help for all provincial curriculums, so you can study in confidence.
Instant and Unlimited Help
Get the best tips, walkthroughs, and practice questions.
Make math click 🤔 and get better grades! 💯Join for Free
- A vacation package is advertised as $1550. The package is advertised as 30% off. Calculate the new price of the package. Show your reasoning.
- A clothing store is clearing last season's stock at 45% off. A shirt is selling for $66.00 off the original price. Calculate the original price.
- Your bill at a restaurant is $22.00 and you want to leave a 15% tip. Calculate the tip.
- George borrowed $200.00 from a bank for one year at 9% interest. Calculate the total amount George owed at the end of the year.
- Yan has $450 in a savings account. The interest rate is 7%, compounded annually. How much will he have after 2 years?