Get the most by viewing this topic in your current grade. Pick your course now.
- Write > or < for each blank____
- The table gives the approximate total areas of 3 of the largest shopping malls in the world. List the malls according to size from largest to smallest. Write > or < in your answer.
West Edmonton Mall
The Dubai Mall
Persian Gulf Complex
- Write a number between each pair of numbers in the following scenarios:
- Mark takes a walk through the woods and comes across an ant hill. He counts 7 659 enter the ant hill. The next day he returns to the same ant hill and counts 8 661 enter the hill.
- Steven enjoys training for ultra marathons. Last year he ran 12 578km total and so far this year he has run 16 574km.
- Last winter, Anna took a flight from Canada to Africa to visit her sponsor child. She flies an average distance of 13 739 000 meters. The following winter she took a flight from Canada to New Zealand. She flies an average distance of 13 745 000.