Comparing and ordering numbers
Everything You Need in One Place
Homework problems? Exam preparation? Trying to grasp a concept or just brushing up the basics? Our extensive help & practice library have got you covered.
Learn and Practice With Ease
Our proven video lessons ease you through problems quickly, and you get tonnes of friendly practice on questions that trip students up on tests and finals.
Instant and Unlimited Help
Our personalized learning platform enables you to instantly find the exact walkthrough to your specific type of question. Activate unlimited help now!
Make math click 🤔 and get better grades! 💯Join for Free
Get the most by viewing this topic in your current grade. Pick your course now.
- Write > or < for each blank____
- The table gives the approximate total areas of 3 of the largest shopping malls in the world. List the malls according to size from largest to smallest. Write > or < in your answer.
West Edmonton Mall
The Dubai Mall
Persian Gulf Complex
- Write a number between each pair of numbers in the following scenarios:
- Mark takes a walk through the woods and comes across an ant hill. He counts 7 659 enter the ant hill. The next day he returns to the same ant hill and counts 8 661 enter the hill.
- Steven enjoys training for ultra marathons. Last year he ran 12 578km total and so far this year he has run 16 574km.
- Last winter, Anna took a flight from Canada to Africa to visit her sponsor child. She flies an average distance of 13 739 000 meters. The following winter she took a flight from Canada to New Zealand. She flies an average distance of 13 745 000.