Intersection and union of 3 sets
Everything You Need in One Place
Homework problems? Exam preparation? Trying to grasp a concept or just brushing up the basics? Our extensive help & practice library have got you covered.
Learn and Practice With Ease
Our proven video lessons ease you through problems quickly, and you get tonnes of friendly practice on questions that trip students up on tests and finals.
Instant and Unlimited Help
Our personalized learning platform enables you to instantly find the exact walkthrough to your specific type of question. Activate unlimited help now!
Make math click 🤔 and get better grades! 💯Join for Free
Get the most by viewing this topic in your current grade. Pick your course now.
- Finding Intersection and Union of 3 Sets
The Venn Diagram below shows the type of instruments that people like.
Find the following:
- Given the following Venn diagram:
Circle and contain the same number of element. Find and .
- Richard surveyed 200 people to see which sports they like. Here is the information that Richard got:
- 70 people like soccer.
- 60 people like basketball.
- 50 people like tennis.
- 25 people like soccer and basketball, but not tennis
- 10 people like soccer and tennis, but not basketball.
- 7 people like basketball and tennis, but not soccer
- 10 people like all three sports
How many people don't like any of the sports?
- Principle of Inclusion and Exclusion with 3 Sets
Willy surveyed 76 people for a cake shop. Each person ate at least one of the cakes: strawberry, chocolate and vanilla. Here is the information Willy got:
- 57 ate strawberry, 50 ate chocolate, and 39 ate vanilla.
- 20 ate both strawberry and chocolate, but not vanilla.
- 15 ate strawberry and vanilla, but not chocolate.
- 5 ate chocolate and vanilla, but not strawberry.
Who ate all three types of cakes?