Everything You Need in One Place
Homework problems? Exam preparation? Trying to grasp a concept or just brushing up the basics? Our extensive help & practice library have got you covered.
Learn and Practice With Ease
Our proven video lessons ease you through problems quickly, and you get tonnes of friendly practice on questions that trip students up on tests and finals.
Instant and Unlimited Help
Our personalized learning platform enables you to instantly find the exact walkthrough to your specific type of question. Activate unlimited help now!
Make math click 🤔 and get better grades! 💯Join for Free
- Finding Voltage in Series Configuration
Calculate the total voltage drops across the resistors in this circuit. Explain how Kirchhoff's 2nd Rule applies here.
- Finding Voltage in Parallel Configuration
Find the missing voltage drops across the two resistors in parallel (R2 and R3).
- Finding Voltage in BOTH Series & Parallel Configurations
Find the missing voltages across resistors (voltage drops) for R2, R3, and R5. (Assume that R3= R5).
- Finding Voltage across Resistors and at Certain Points in More Complex Circuits
- Finding Voltage in More Complex Circuits
Find the missing voltages at each point and across each resistor (voltage drops).