Scalars, vectors, and one dimensional motion
Everything You Need in One Place
Homework problems? Exam preparation? Trying to grasp a concept or just brushing up the basics? Our extensive help & practice library have got you covered.
Learn and Practice With Ease
Our proven video lessons ease you through problems quickly, and you get tonnes of friendly practice on questions that trip students up on tests and finals.
Instant and Unlimited Help
Our personalized learning platform enables you to instantly find the exact walkthrough to your specific type of question. Activate unlimited help now!
Make math click 🤔 and get better grades! 💯Join for Free
- Distance and displacement, speed and velocity
Betty walks 5 m to the east, then 7 m to the west, in 10 s.
- What is the total distance travelled?
- What are Betty's initial and final positions, and displacement?
- What is Betty's speed?
- What is Betty's velocity?
- Rearranging for displacement and time
A car travels at 11.0 m/s [E]
- What is its displacement if it travels for 13.5 s?
- How long does it take to travel 542 m?