Everything You Need in One Place
Homework problems? Exam preparation? Trying to grasp a concept or just brushing up the basics? Our extensive help & practice library have got you covered.
Learn and Practice With Ease
Our proven video lessons ease you through problems quickly, and you get tonnes of friendly practice on questions that trip students up on tests and finals.
Instant and Unlimited Help
Our personalized learning platform enables you to instantly find the exact walkthrough to your specific type of question. Activate unlimited help now!
Make math click 🤔 and get better grades! 💯Join for Free
- Introduction to Multiplication Strategies:
- Using addition and arrays to understand multiplication
- Breaking down multiplication facts into smaller groupsr
- A product can be found using a smaller product and a sum
- A product can be found using a bigger product and a difference
- Patterns to know for memorizing multiples of 9
- Finger method of 9 times tables
- Understanding products using smaller products
Turn the product into the sum of two smaller group products.
- Describing multiplication array models - 1
Fill in the blanks to describe:
- the product shown in the array and
- the sum written with the smaller product
- Describing multiplication array models - 2
Fill in the blanks to turn the product into a smaller product and sum.
Use an array model to help fill in the blanks.
- Multiplication and array models with subtraction
Fill in the blanks to turn the product into a bigger product and a difference.
- Relating multiplication and addition concepts
Find the answer using the given product.
- Multiplication with 9-times tables strategy: word problems
Use the finger method for 9-times tables to solve.
- If you put down the fourth finger, what is the 9-times tables multiplication sentence that is represented?
- If you put down the fourth finger, it represents a 9-times table fact. What finger do you need to put down for the opposite answer (when the answer's digits are flipped/mirrored)? Write the multiplication sentence for the 9-times table fact with the opposite answer