Everything You Need in One Place
Homework problems? Exam preparation? Trying to grasp a concept or just brushing up the basics? Our extensive help & practice library have got you covered.
Learn and Practice With Ease
Our proven video lessons ease you through problems quickly, and you get tonnes of friendly practice on questions that trip students up on tests and finals.
Instant and Unlimited Help
Our personalized learning platform enables you to instantly find the exact walkthrough to your specific type of question. Activate unlimited help now!
Make math click 🤔 and get better grades! 💯Join for Free
- Classifying triangles by side lengths
Classify the triangle by its side lengths. Is it scalene, isosceles, or equilateral?
- Classifying triangles by angles
Classify the triangle by its angles. Is it acute, right, or obtuse?
- Classifying triangles by more than one type
Classify the triangle by BOTH its side length and angles. (scalene, isosceles, or equilateral; acute, right or obtuse)
- Word Problems: Classifying Triangles
Use this figure to answer the following questions:
- If a triangle's side lengths are: 2cm, 1cm, and 1.73cm how would you classify it and why?
- If this triangle is a right triangle, what types of angles does it have?
- Is it possible for this triangle to have an obtuse angle? Why or why not?
- If this right triangle has one angle that is 30°, give the measures of all three of the angles.