Adding with regrouping (using base ten blocks)
Everything You Need in One Place
Homework problems? Exam preparation? Trying to grasp a concept or just brushing up the basics? Our extensive help & practice library have got you covered.
Learn and Practice With Ease
Our proven video lessons ease you through problems quickly, and you get tonnes of friendly practice on questions that trip students up on tests and finals.
Instant and Unlimited Help
Our personalized learning platform enables you to instantly find the exact walkthrough to your specific type of question. Activate unlimited help now!
Make math click 🤔 and get better grades! 💯Join for Free
- Representing Numbers with Blocks (Review)
Show these numbers using blocks
- Regrouping (Review)
5 hundreds + 12 tens + 12 ones
- Adding 2-digit numbers without Regrouping (Using base ten blocks)
- Adding 2-digit Numbers with Regrouping (Using base ten blocks)
- Adding 3- digit numbers with Regrouping (Using base ten blocks)
136 + 257
- Adding with Regrouping: Word Problems
Jenny is selling juice outside her house. She sold 56 bottles of orange juice, 28 bottles of apple juice and 34 bottles of grape juice. How many bottles in total did she sell?