Adding multi-digit numbers
Everything You Need in One Place
Homework problems? Exam preparation? Trying to grasp a concept or just brushing up the basics? Our extensive help & practice library have got you covered.
Learn and Practice With Ease
Our proven video lessons ease you through problems quickly, and you get tonnes of friendly practice on questions that trip students up on tests and finals.
Instant and Unlimited Help
Our personalized learning platform enables you to instantly find the exact walkthrough to your specific type of question. Activate unlimited help now!
Make math click 🤔 and get better grades! 💯Join for Free
- Adding 2-Digit Numbers with Regrouping
- Adding 3-Digit Numbers with Regrouping
- Adding 4-, 5- and 6- Digit Numbers with Regrouping
- Adding three numbers
- Multi-Digit Adding with Regrouping: Word Problems
- Ben collects stamps and keeps them in three boxes (red, green and blue boxes). The red box has 780 stamps. The green box has 445 stamps and the blue box has 173 stamps. How many stamps does he have in total?
- Usually there are 2353 chairs in the auditorium. Before a show, 1868 more chairs are added. How many chairs are there for the show?