All in One Place
Everything you need for JC, LC, and college level maths and science classes.
Learn with Ease
We’ve mastered the national curriculum so that you can revise with confidence.
24/7 access to the best tips, walkthroughs, and practice exercises available.
Make math click 🤔 and get better grades! 💯Join for Free
- Sides and vertices in polygons
Count the number of sides and vertices in the polygon. Circle the vertices and check mark the sides to help keep track.
- Classifying polygons by name and regularity
Look at the picture of the shape and write:
- the name of the polygon
- and if it is regular or irregular
- Congruent sides and angles in polygons
Draw markings for any pairs of equal sides and/or angles
- Parallel sides in polygons
Mark the parallel sides with matching arrows on each pair. How many pairs of sides are parallel?