Adding with regrouping (using base ten blocks)
All in One Place
Everything you need for JC, LC, and college level maths and science classes.
Learn with Ease
We’ve mastered the national curriculum so that you can revise with confidence.
24/7 access to the best tips, walkthroughs, and practice exercises available.
Make math click 🤔 and get better grades! 💯Join for Free
- Representing Numbers with Blocks (Review)
Show these numbers using blocks
- Regrouping (Review)
5 hundreds + 12 tens + 12 ones
- Adding 2-digit numbers without Regrouping (Using base ten blocks)
- Adding 2-digit Numbers with Regrouping (Using base ten blocks)
- Adding 3- digit numbers with Regrouping (Using base ten blocks)
136 + 257
- Adding with Regrouping: Word Problems
Jenny is selling juice outside her house. She sold 56 bottles of orange juice, 28 bottles of apple juice and 34 bottles of grape juice. How many bottles in total did she sell?