Adding multi-digit numbers
All in One Place
Everything you need for JC, LC, and college level maths and science classes.
Learn with Ease
We’ve mastered the national curriculum so that you can revise with confidence.
24/7 access to the best tips, walkthroughs, and practice exercises available.
Make math click 🤔 and get better grades! 💯Join for Free
- Adding 2-Digit Numbers with Regrouping
- Adding 3-Digit Numbers with Regrouping
- Adding 4-, 5- and 6- Digit Numbers with Regrouping
- Adding three numbers
- Multi-Digit Adding with Regrouping: Word Problems
- Ben collects stamps and keeps them in three boxes (red, green and blue boxes). The red box has 780 stamps. The green box has 445 stamps and the blue box has 173 stamps. How many stamps does he have in total?
- Usually there are 2353 chairs in the auditorium. Before a show, 1868 more chairs are added. How many chairs are there for the show?