Everything You Need in One Place
Homework problems? Exam preparation? Trying to grasp a concept or just brushing up the basics? Our extensive help & practice library have got you covered.
Learn and Practice With Ease
Our proven video lessons ease you through problems quickly, and you get tonnes of friendly practice on questions that trip students up on tests and finals.
Instant and Unlimited Help
Our personalized learning platform enables you to instantly find the exact walkthrough to your specific type of question. Activate unlimited help now!
Make math click 🤔 and get better grades! 💯Join for Free
- The sum of two consecutive integers is 53. What are the integers?
- Four consecutive integers add to 42. What is the third of those numbers?
- Three consecutive odd integers total 21. What are the integers?
- The sum of three consecutive even integers is 96. What is the value of the largest integer?
- 5 more than the sum of two consecutive odd integers is 35. What is the larger integer?
- Two times the sum of two consecutive odd integers is 64. What are the integers?
- When the larger of two consecutive integers is added to 3 times the smaller, the result is 29. What is the smaller number?
- When the smaller of two consecutive even integers is subtracted from 3 times the larger, the result is 82. What are the integers?
- Prove that the sum of five consecutive numbers are always a multiple of 5.
- Prove that the sum of two consecutive square numbers is always an odd number.