Inverses, converses, and contrapositives
Everything You Need in One Place
Homework problems? Exam preparation? Trying to grasp a concept or just brushing up the basics? Our extensive help & practice library have got you covered.
Learn and Practice With Ease
Our proven video lessons ease you through problems quickly, and you get tonnes of friendly practice on questions that trip students up on tests and finals.
Instant and Unlimited Help
Our personalized learning platform enables you to instantly find the exact walkthrough to your specific type of question. Activate unlimited help now!
Make math click 🤔 and get better grades! 💯Join for Free
Get the most by viewing this topic in your current grade. Pick your course now.
- Finding the inverse, converse and contrapositive
Given the statements, write the inverse, converse, and contrapositive:
- For each statement, write the inverse, converse, and contrapositive in symbolic form:
- Truth value of inverse, converse and contrapositive
Write the converse, and find the truth value of the converse:
- Assume that the conditional statement is true. Write the inverse and state whether the inverse is always true, sometimes true, or never true:
- Logical Equivalents
Find the truth value of the following conditionals. Then write the contrapositive and find the truth value of the contrapositive. Are the truth values the same?
- Finding truth values of original statements
Find possible truth values for and where: